Whether you are moving around the corner or around the world, Transitions Realty LLC will provide professional, experienced and dedicated representation for your leasing and property management needs.
At Transitions Realty, we do not take a one-size-fits-all approach to property management. Rather, we tailor our services to meet the individual needs of our clients. Typical services provided for leasing and property management are listed below.
Our leasing services:
• Comparative market analysis to help you set a competitive rent for your property
• Recommend and manage repairs and improvements
• Aggressively market your rental property including high quality content and photographs and listing of your property on multiple realty websites to ensure maximum exposure.
• Listing your property in the multiple listing service to make it available for other real estate agencies to show and commission sharing with tenant-agents.
• Show your property days, evenings and weekends
• Screen every adult applicant that includes a rental application, credit, criminal, resident history, employment verifications, income to debt analysis
• Draft lease agreement using Board of Realtor approved forms and required disclosures • Maintain security deposit in FDIC-insured bank
• Prepare the home to be market ready and coordinate tenant move in
• Leasing services may be contracted whether or not you utilize our property management services.
• Other services customized to your needs
• Please contact us regarding our fees for leasing services
Our property management services:
• Collect rents
• Ensure lease terms are enforced
• Maintain property records
• Maintain tenants’ security deposits in accordance with the law
• Assure rental registration and rental licenses are in effect; pay annual fees
• Administer lease renewals, rent increases, and late notices
• Offer 24-hour emergency phone number
• Conduct regular and detailed inspections of the property; prepare and conduct a schedule of regular and preventative maintenance
• Secure qualified, competent, and licensed contractors, and pay invoices out of rental proceeds
• Seek your authorization for all work above a predetermined amount
• Control and supervise all work
• Conduct thorough move-in and move-out inspections
• Disburse your rental proceeds, less the monthly management fee and any agreed-upon expenses on/about the 15th of the month.
• Provide monthly property management reports detailing activity during the month
• Provide an annual accounting and 1099 for tax purposes.
• Property management services may be contracted whether or not you utilize our leasing services.
• Other services customized to your specific needs
• Please contact us regarding our fees for property management services
Our condo association management services:
• Collect assessments; deposit receipts
• Arrange and pay for agreed-upon building services (e.g., trash disposal, insurance premiums, utility payments)
• Establish a preventative maintenance program
• Prepare annual budgets and maintain accounting records
• Distribute comprehensive financial reports to Board members/owners
• Manage insurance policy
• Other services customized to the association’s specific needs
• Please contact us regarding our fees for managing a condo association.
Already registered? Login
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free!
*Contact Information NOT Shared*
Transitions Realty, LLC
5540 Connecticut Ave NW, #200
Washington, DC 20015